Tuesday 5 March 2013


So until this morning I hadn't heard of the Liebster Award until the lovely Bex nominated me - bexaspey92.blogspot.co.uk.

I still don't really fully understand the award but I'm still pleased to be nominated! 

So anyway, here are the rules:

- List 11 random facts about yourself

- Answer the 11 questions which are given to you by your nominator

- Ask 11 new questions for all the bloggers that you nominate to win the award

- Nominate 9 bloggers with less than 200 followers to win the award

- Go to each of the blogger's pages to let them know about their nomination

- Thank the blogger who nominated you by mentioning them and link it back to their blog on your post 


11 random facts about me:

- Even though I am a Photographer and I love my job, I would love to be a Police woman. (Maybe I just like the idea of having a bit of power!)

- I finally passed my driving test on my 5th attempt & got a minor on one of my tests for stalling because my leg was shaking so much from nerves!

- I am an extremely nervous person.

- I'm scared of the dark.

- I'm a vegetarian.

- Sometimes I think I love animals more than people.

- I once got my mum to pull over on an extremely busy road to college to save a pigeon who had flown through a wire fence and had gotten itself stuck. I was late for my first lesson and my Media tutor didn't believe my excuse!

- I don't like having my face covered by anything.

- After school when I was in year 5, I begged my mum for an ice lolly from the ice cream man. We then walked to the park with our lollies where I fell from the monkey bars and broke my leg because my hands were so slippy from the lolly melting!

- I barely did any work for my first 2 years of uni and went to probably no more than 10 lectures throughout the entire 2 years!

- As much as I used to hate being at school, I'd give anything to re-live those years with the best of friends!

11 Questions for me to answer from Bex:

1. Biggest beauty disaster
Probably has to be the biggest spot ever to be seen on my face which popped up just a few days before my graduation! It was one of those that literally took over half my cheek, went bright red and was so painful! Thankfully as graduation came, it went down after putting every type of spot cream possible on it!


2. Most loved beauty product
Probably my red lipstick at the moment. I like how it looks with my bright blonde hair sometimes!


3. If you could look like any celebrity, who would it be?
I absolutely fell in love with Daphne Groeneveld from a previous Dior advert. She was so beautiful and adorable in the advert but I must admit that throughout her other work she hasn't looked as great as she did for Dior! 


4. Favourite song
One of my favourite songs at the moment is Pompeii by Bastille.

5. Lipstick or mascara
Mascara - you can't see my eyelashes without it!


6. Country you’d most like to visit
Australia or Thailand... Or go on safari in Africa!

7. If you were on a desert island and could only have three beauty products, what would they be?
My Clinique 3-step system, Mascara and deodorant! (Does deodorant count?! Haha)


8. Favourite high street shop
Topshop!


9. Would you rather have your own personal makeup artist every morning or a personal hair stylist
Hair stylist definitely.


10. If you could only live off one meal, what would it be
Oooh tricky, hmm... I'm loving quorn spag-bol at the moment so that would be my answer for now!

11. Favourite city in England?
Anywhere in Devon! I adore Devon. Although I think there is actually only 2 cities in Devon?! My Geography is shocking!

I've tried to get a good selection of blogs to nominate so the 9 blogs I nominated are:

Heather - heathermbryant.blogspot.co.uk 

Rita - bestfriendsbookaffair.blogspot.co.uk

Sarah - naturallygrimm.blogspot.co.uk

Yolanda - yolandasmeow.blogspot.co.uk

Mary & Lindsey Stackhouse - laylonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

Chloe - chloemandrell.blogspot.co.uk

Chloe - stylememoirsofafashionista.blogspot.co.uk

Louisa - www.fashionfumblings.com

Rebecca - rosepaddle.blogspot.co.uk

My questions for my 9 nominees:

1. If you could go back to one moment in your life, what would it be and why?

2. If you were told you could buy any one thing in the world, what would it be?

3. What era would you most like to live in & why?

4. Do you have to look good to feel good?

5. Sweets or chocolate?

6. Is jewelry a necessity to you?

7. What is the most money you have ever spend on a pair of shoes?

8. Have you ever made anything you are proud of? If so, what?

9. Your proudest moment in life?

10. What is your favorite thing to do on your days off?

11. Your one true love?


3 comments:

  1. It's always nice to get go to know bloggers better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I love it.

    Let's follow each other?

    http://dress-for-the-image.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Twitter