Thursday 23 May 2013

Alexandra Muse

My name is Alexandra Muse and I have just turned 22 years old. I graduated from Leeds Metropolitan University back in 2012 with a 2:1 in Contemporary Art Practices. I love thinking of new and exciting photo shoots and usually aim for things completely out of the norm. Below are a few of my photographs taken from my A Level photography exam and also from my final exhibition from university. 



I have now set up my own photography business and I am focusing on portraitures. I absolutely love my job and wouldn't change it for the world.

I like to think my portraits are different to your average family photographer. I always try to stay clear from plain black or white backdrops and try to give my customers something beautiful they can treasure forever. With the use of antique props, stunning scenery and a creative flow my photography is constantly growing. 

It's a slow start beginning your own business especially with the world of photography changing so drastically every day but it's definitely a career for passionate people who know never to give up. 





All images and text copyright of Alexandra Muse.

1 comment:

Twitter