Monday 17 October 2011


So for a while now, I've been quite obsessed with owls and everything to do with owls! Over the past few years I've come across pieces of owl jewelry, some vintage and some modern, which I've just immediately fallen in love with and often still wear.


This brooch was given to me from a friend for my 18th birthday back in 2009. This one lives on my coat!


This brooch is very special to me as it belonged to my Nana who sadly passed away last christmas. She used to let me wear it every so often until it became apparent that I didn't want to give it back as I loved it so much. She'd make jokes about how lovely my brooch was and how she was sure she had one just like it!


This is my most recent buy! New Look, £5 .. all I can say is BARGIN!


These little beauties were bought in the sale at Miss Selfridge. Love them!


Over the summer, I went to a village fair where a bird charity had brought through about 7 of their owls for people to see and hold. They were so beautiful yet so intriguing to watch. With they're huge eyes and rotating heads watching your every move!


I was lucky enough to hold one! I'm not 100% sure what type of owl this is, possibly a Barred Owl but I don't know for certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter